Friday, October 19, 2007

One, two, three wheels, and a homecoming.








A welcome, welcome home. A few days of riding, visiting friends, and enjoying the sunshine and mountain air here in Flagstaff have been healing and invigorating for my soul.

My friends Kristen and Gary are getting married tomorrow, and her wedding prompted this trip. She and I went out for a great ride on Tuesday, and I'm borrowing her sweet one speed bike for the week. Thanks for that Kristen!

Steve is back in the shop, handbiking, and fishing. Denise is getting back to doing more of what she loves to do too. I can't believe it has been two years since I was last here!

I've caught up with many friends on this trip, some unexpectedly, some I've sought out, but all have been a blessing.

Steve is encouraging me to get the blog going again, and keep it going again this time, so with this first entry I begin.

I'm going to try to post a few pictures every week, and write a short piece about what I'm up to.

Comments are welcome, let me know what you think.

Here's to "always beginning now" as my friend George would say.

Cheers

Eug

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eug, welcome back!
    Thanks for shering your views thru these blog. It seemed very nice trip to you that made me happy, as well. I remenber Kristine's bike that was a clean green SS. Hope to be happy wedding!

    I enjoy reading very much and hope to see more in future, so keep on!

    -Aki

    ReplyDelete